From Alpaca Walking to Zip Wire via Climbing Wall and GoApe – this group will arrange outdoor and indoor activities. The aim is to have fun whilst stretching ourselves. Age no barrier!
Meetings will be at various locations on the second Monday morning of alternate months. Activities will be on various days, depending on activity.
Planned activities (dates may change and extra activites added – please contact convenor) :
- February 7th (pm) – bouldering, Oakwood, Wokingham
- February 10th (am) – ice skating, Bracknell
- March 25th – IFly, Basingstoke
- April 29th – activity not yet decided
- May 20th – raft building, Horseshoe Lake
For more information please contact the convenor.
Details of these completed adventures can be found here on the Adventure group page in the members’ area:
- Treetops Adventure
- SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding) and kayaking
- Alpaca Walking