Listed on this page are links to related organisations and other sites that may be of interest.
We have a Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/u3awokingham
- The National u3a (Third Age Trust) web site contains a large amount of constantly updated information, including full details of UK locations of local u3a groups, complete with local contacts. In addition, they also organise a number of events, details of which can be found here.
- The website for the u3a Thames Valley Network is www.u3atvnetwork.org.uk.
- The website for the u3a South East Region is here.
- My u3a list u3a from around the world.
- u3a Signpost is a newsletter published monthly by WorldU3A.
- The website for Wokingham Borough Council is www.wokingham.gov.uk.
- The website for Wokingham Town Council is www.wokingham-tc.gov.uk.
- The Wokingham Society works to protect the town’s past, present and future
- The Wokingham Town Twinning Association website is www.wokinghamtwinning.org.uk.
Other Education Resources
- Futurelearn offer a diverse selection of courses from leading universities and cultural institutions from around the world.
- The website for the Open University free learning resources is www.open.edu/openlearn.
Medical and Related Matters